Job DescriptionAbout the department:
Consisting of more than 100 people split across 10 teams, we look after both digital and brand marketing. We're a team of experts across Performance Marketing, SEO, CRM, Analytics and Data Science, Advertising Sales, Editorial, Online Communications, PR & Brand Events and Creative. Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.About the role:
We are looking for a Project Manager within our Media Solutions team to manage the delivery of creative solutions projects on time and within budget. You will be the main point of contact for external clients and internal resource through project life cycles, coordinating delivery according to client brief and internal processes and guidelines.
The role will sit within the rapidly growing Farfetch Marketing team – you will have access to world-class resources and a variety of teams and functions from which you will be able to learn more about this exciting business model and industry. On a typical day, you will manage resource required to deliver active projects, offer pre-and post-campaign support to Sales and manage client communications and internal stakeholders.
You will be responsible for costing production and the profitability of creative solutions campaigns, as well as implementing and adhering to delivery processes, whilst working closely with internal Marketing and Merchandising teams as well as clients and suppliers.
What you’ll do:
- You will organise kick-off meetings with key stakeholders, both internal and external to gather KPIs and deliverables
- You will produce production schedules, costing structure and manage resource and prioritisation
- You will manage the approval process including managing client and stakeholder expectations and following brand guidelines
- You will manage post-campaign analysis and follow up communication with clients
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are:
- You are a commercially minded project manager with experience delivering Commercial campaigns – preferably also within e-Commerce.
- You are a self-starter with a positive, ʻcan-doʼ attitude.
- You are familiar with Google Apps, web analytics tools, Ad servers, Sales management tools
- experienced in delivering high value Creative Solutions executions, preferably with luxury brands.
- You are able to work according to scrum, agile, waterfall and other project management methodologies as well as digital display advertising and content led creative solutions
- You are familiar with the digital development process including communication strategy, creative and technical
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.