About the department:
Consisting of more than 100 people split across 10 teams, we look after both digital and brand marketing. We're a team of experts across Performance Marketing, SEO, CRM, Analytics and Data Science, Advertising Sales, Editorial, Online Communications, PR & Brand Events and Creative.
Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
About the role:
The Senior CRM Executive will oversee the delivery of Farfetch’s CRM strategy across email and push marketing, managing a team of CRM Execs/Assistants to execute the plan and optimising continually with test-and-learn activity. You’ll report into the CRM Manager, supporting on developing a strategy that will deliver on the retention channel’s revenue targets and drive future growth.
The role will be ideal for someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced environment and is looking to make an immediate impact. You will be a good communicator and passionate about all things digital. You will execute CRM marketing strategies based on commercial objectives and implement creative, cost-efficient campaigns to drive quality subscriber growth and customers.
What you’ll do:
- You will oversee execution of Farfetch’s CRM strategy, managing a team to deliver email and push communications
- You will manage complex campaign delivery through team prioritisation and resource planning
- You will launch new automated personalised CRM campaigns, working with BI, Data Science and Product on data requirements
- You will devise strategies for optimising the data capture of email subscribers on site in order to optimise list growth
- You will collaborate with regional CRM teams on country specific activity
- You will support on forecasting and planning process in order to meet agreed KPIs and targets
- You will work with email developers to optimise email and push templates for performance and production efficiencies
- You will measure performance of CRM channels, build and analyse relevant reports, oversee test/ control design and execution and provide actionable recommendations and next steps from the results
- You will be the lead point of contact with Responsys (ESP) to ensure the team is adopting new technology and maximise usage of the platform
- You will have a test and learn approach to new digital marketing initiatives and support the roll out of test learnings across the global campaigns
- You will manage and develop a team of CRM Assistants/Executives. Recruit talent in line with the needs of the business
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are:
- You have extensive experience in an analytical CRM role
- You will have a degree from a top tier university ideally with a strong quantitative component
- You have experience of planning, building and executing complex testing programs (a/b, multivariate etc.)
- You have management experience – proven experience managing direct reports
- You have outstanding execution skills with strong attention to detail
- You have outstanding work planning and time management skills: ability to prioritize
- You have excellent communication skills and confidence in presenting to and working with senior team members
- You have a passion for numbers and outstanding analytical skills including:
- Ability to analyse and communicate insights regarding all key digital marketing metrics
- Ability to build performance reports
- Ability to build business cases and perform thorough sense checks on numbers
- You are able to appropriately combine attention to detail with longer term big picture/strategic thinking
- You have experience working in an international business & large scale database
- You have intermediate/advanced Excel, experience with Google analytics
- You have experience working with an Email service provider (preferably Responsy’s or similar tier 1 platform)
- You have a good understanding of the luxury fashion industry
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.