About the department:
Consisting of more than 100 people split across 10 teams, we look after both digital and brand marketing. We're a team of experts across Performance Marketing, SEO, CRM, Analytics and Data Science, Advertising Sales, Editorial, Online Communications, PR & Brand Events and Creative.
Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
About the role:
This role is focused in supporting a large in-house SEO team answer complex questions using data. You will be heavily analytical and fully proficient in all industry leading SEO data tools and enjoy compiling data in a way that helps provides insights to the SEO team and wider marketing department.
You will be at the core of all industry and competitor research projects and lead best practice for the team around reporting and tracking global SEO results.
We are looking for someone who is very well organised, has a genuine passion for data and SEO (equally), enjoys working with people and is a strong communicator.
What you’ll do:
- You will have complete ownership of the tracking and reporting in the SEO team
- You will translate data into meaningful insights allowing the SEO market executives to make informed strategic decisions
- You will support the SEO team in conducting useful measured test and learn experiments
- You will update global keyword research and helping prioritise the biggest opportunities for the business and channel
- You will conduct competitor audits and present findings to stakeholders
- You will help identify algorithm changes and communicate findings regularly to the wider team
- You will establish processes for tracking and reporting link building initiatives and measure ROI
- You will support the SEO team to understand which pages present the most opportunity to return organic revenue
- You will support the Head of SEO and team managers conduct ad-hoc research and deep dives to understand market performances
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are:
- Experienced in SEO, with industry experience either agency and/or client-side
- You are detailed oriented with a demonstrably high standard for data accuracy and documentation
- You are an expert at manipulating large data sets in a professional environment
- You are a strong communicator regardless of the format (email, documentation, presentation, discussion)
- You are able to collaborate with both commercial and technical stakeholders (technical product managers, development leads)
- You are experienced in Advanced Web Rankings, Google Analytics, Search Metrics, BrightEdge, Majestic, Ahrefs, Tableau and SEMRush
- Well organized and experienced at working in a fast-paced environment
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.