About the department:
Consisting of more than 100 people split across 10 teams, we look after both digital and brand marketing. We're a team of experts across Performance Marketing, SEO, CRM, Analytics and Data Science, Advertising Sales, Editorial, Online Communications, PR & Brand Events and Creative. Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
About the role:
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to support the global SEO team and learn about the nature of search engine optimisation. You will learn SEO through a combination of training and hands-on experience while working on a broad range of tasks. Some of your responsibilities will include content optimisation, competitor audits, influencer outreach and content creation. We are looking for keen, creative professionals that have a genuine interest in SEO to join a fast-paced, dynamic team.
What you’ll do:
- You will work flexibly at the direction of senior colleagues, delivering ad-hoc and project work aligned to the overall SEO strategy
- You will participate in the implementation of the team annual business plan
- You will ensure tasks are completed within the specification received from employees
- You will identify and highlight opportunities for improvement to processes to colleagues
- You will monitor the organic performance to understand the effectiveness of each initiative and generate monthly reports explaining results
- Create meta data and on-page tags for required pages
- Support the link building initiatives with insights and actions as required
- You will generate outreach and link building event ideas as a way to build relationships with influencers and bloggers
- You will help the team setup and implement tests for the monthly test and learn sessions
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are:
- You illustrate initiative where possible
- You are an excellent team player, able to work with your peers in a collaborative manner
- You have a basic understanding of the wider fashion industry, including knowledge of fashion ecommerce sites, blogs and fashion magazines
- You have basic knowledge of using Google Analytics and SEO reporting
- You have previously worked with some of these SEO tools; Advanced Web Rankings, Search Metrics, Moz and Google Analytics
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.