About the department:
Consisting of more than 100 people split across 10 teams, we look after both digital and brand marketing. We're a team of experts across Performance Marketing, SEO, CRM, Analytics and Data Science, Advertising Sales, Editorial, Online Communications, PR & Brand Events and Creative.
Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
About the role:
This is the role that will empower you to work on those exciting ideas and strategies you’ve always wanted to test but never had the opportunity to work on. You will be part of an incredible global SEO team and innovating marketing department paired with very strong financial backing – this is like no other client side role out there.
You will have a proven record of delivering on large scale SEO campaigns and working with big teams involving lots of stakeholders. You are comfortable tackling on-site, content strategies, link building, technical SEO and enjoy developing and motivating your team.
We are looking for someone who is very well organised, has strong management experience who demonstrates true leadership qualities.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for the delivery and results of all markets within your team portfolio
- You will organise your team’s resources and time effectively to hit OKRs and targets
- You will lead your team to deliver the strategies they propose, encouraging and coaching them along the way
- You will contribute to the operational success of the SEO team
- You will act as a role model, living by the Farfetch values
- You will initiate, encourage and facilitate positive change within the SEO team
- You will give your team coaching and support them in their own career aspirations
- You will oversee and manage external agency relationships
- You will manage your markets budgets and keep track of monthly outgoings
- You will support your team with proposing new ideas to test on a regular basis
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are:
- You are experienced industry specialistYou are driven for results
- You’re a people person that understands the importance working as a team
- You understand how to influence and persuade senior stakeholdersYou are fluent in English (spoken and written)
- You are well organized and experienced at working in a fast-paced environment
- You a a strong communicator who is able to articulate complex problems clearly
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.