Job DescriptionFarfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
MarketingWe’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style. All for the love of fashion.
LondonOur London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
Getting paid to be on Instagram all day? Whether you’ve always wanted a career in social media or if this is the first you’ve heard that’s even a thing, this is your chance to get started.
The Farfetch social media team is looking for a self-starter to assist with day-to-day tasks across our 4 key platforms, mainly focusing on Instagram. As the Social Media Assistant, you will work directly with the Social Media Editor and Senior Social Media Manager to carry out scheduling, moderation and reporting across the Farfetch owned social channels. Along the way, you’ll learn best practices for all major social channels and develop a deep understand of the Farfetch business.What you'll do
- Support Social Media Editor and wider team in executing the organic Farfetch social strategy.
- Schedule social content across core channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Maintain the social media content calendars
- Contribute to team ideas for engaging social content
- Help identify potential new content collaborators, social innovations and any other opportunities for the team
- Regularly report on social content performance for the direct team and the wider business
- You have a deep understanding of social media ecosystems and how to best serve content on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest as well as emerging networks.
- You are a storyteller by nature, always looking for the angle.
- You have a track record of audience engagement
- Social media experience at a brand or agency is a plus, but not required
- You are a skilled writer and grammar nerd who is able to quickly grasp brand tone of voice.
- You are a detail-oriented, proactive team member.
- You can work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects in an organised but flexible manner & prioritizing when necessary.