As PR and Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting multiple brands across all press and digital media channels. You will support content creation and plan PR and marketing strategies.
· Develop and support creative strategies for PR and Content Marketing for clients.
· Lead the execution of those strategies.
· Liaise with various team members to ensure brief is addressed and client expectations are met or surpassed.
· Analyse the success or failure of projects and develop recommendations for improvements in future.
· Identify issues with client accounts and act upon them proactively.
· Meet income targets and drive growth of the account.
· Ensure that creative standards remain high.
The Ideal Candidate
· have a strong understanding of brand, of building personas, of how customers engage with content and of what a compelling and effective digital activation looks like.
· draw on your experience to develop PR and Content marketing strategies for our clients with other stakeholders from the Four Marketing team.
· drive quality traffic to assigned brands through development and execution of PR and content marketing strategy and planning.
· track and measure success of press and digital activations against sales.
· have solid fashion marketing experience and contacts across online and traditional Press with knowledge across both UK and international markets.
As there are a number of positions with this title that will necessarily require a blend of skills, in addition to the core press and marketing experience we are looking for candidates that can bring either:
· strong creative skills
· strong analytic skills
· Positive reviews from clients.
· Timely execution of integrated marketing plans for each assigned brand.
· Increased income from press and digital exposure.