Luxury British swimwear brand Heidi Klein is offering a Student Work Placement for a student undertaking their industry placement as Marketing Intern. The role is for a minimum of 3 months and will receive a travel allowance.
We are a small and dynamic team and are looking for someone with great energy. The role will be focused on supporting the Marketing and PR team in all areas of the communications matrix to optimise the overall presence of the brand. This will involve a variety of tasks, giving the candidate valuable experience in the world of digital marketing, CRM, social media, retail, photoshoots, design and press. The role will require both creative and meticulous organisational skills.
We are looking for a candidate to start immediately.
The Ideal Candidate
- Helping create exciting and engaging content via apps for social media channels
- Researching ideas and creating mood boards for photoshoots
- Booking couriers
- Supporting the team with administrative tasks when required
- Taking on a variety of ad-hoc office tasks and have a willingness to help others
- Excellent telephone manner and well-presented
- Enthusiastic with great communication skills
- Pro-active and organised approach to work
- Tech / App savvy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Software an advantage
- Passionate about swimwear!
Location: N3, London
Length of Placement: Preferably a minimum of 3 months but shorter terms may be considered
Allowance/Expense Detail: £15/day
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
This is a wonderful chance to gain invaluable experience in a busy and fast-paced head office. The candidate must have passion and enthusiasm for the brand, be willing to go the extra mile and have a positive can-do attitude.