Heidi Klein is looking for a highly motivated and visionary Social Media and Content Manager who will leverage their organisational, visual flair and design skills to protect, enhance and evolve how we bring the brand's look and feel to life across all touchpoints. The individual will play a key role within the team working alongside key stakeholders, including the Marketing and Communications Director and Creative Director. The role is based in Finchley Central, London.
You will be responsible for developing a social media strategy across owned, earned and paid channels and strive to deliver best in class content that integrates seamlessly.
Responsibilities will include the following.
Communication + Content:
- Developing, sharing and delivering a content strategy and calendar across social, email, web and blog.
- Bringing a creative and innovative approach to content.
- Developing and owning the Heidi Klein brand voice.
- Develop seasonal strategies that acquire new customers/followers, engage current customers, generate site traffic, increase conversion and complement overall marketing efforts and objectives.
- Analyse and distribute weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on social media performance and analyse in relation to key competitors and KPIs.
- Serve as the social media expert within the company, maintaining a cutting edge understanding of best practices, features, strategies and tactics.
- Ability to be available to engage in social media activation in real time with an 'always on' attitude.
- Managing the end-to-end process for all shoots (ecomm, campaign, content) including moodboarding, talent selection, negotiations, retouching notes, etc.
- Creating assets for both online and offline execution including but not limited to online banners and other interactive ad formats, paid and organic social campaigns, etc. (Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite / InDesign a huge plus)
The ideal candidate will have a highly visual and creative background, unparalleled organisational and project management skills, and will have demonstrable experience within the luxury/fashion sector, in bringing their vision to life through photography, graphic and digital design.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experienced within a similar role in the fashion, lifestyle and/or luxury sectors
- Creative flair, eye for design, typography and layout
- A meticulous approach to project management
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- A ruthless ability to prioritise
- A down-to-earth, hands-on team player
- Photoshop and InDesign skills would be advantageous
- 5+ years of experience in social media and strategy
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strongly creative yet anlaytical with critical thinking skills and proven expertise in problem solving and making small budgets go far
- Knowledge and interest in content creators and influencers globally