Social is at the heart of HEWI London and Street. Our mission is to give the 1-1 relationship HEWI has with its members, social plays a vital role in HEWI business model and strategic approach.
Creatively, our goal is to build campaigns that prioritise earned media and social conversation. Brand marketing campaigns and strategies are developed in-house, without the traditional advertising agency model. You will need to be creative, organised, have impeccable taste and be aware of social trends.
Our social channels are always on, and you will work closely with the Marketing Manager and wider team to manage the delivery of the Social arm of key Brand activity, such as; PR/Social activity, Content programmes, Editorial content and much more, across both Paid and Owned.
Our editorial and content strategies are underpinned by audience insight and trends identified through social listening and you will be responsible for developing and executing these strategies.
All in all, you are a positive and active person, who leans into every challenge, every campaign, every day. You’re positively disruptive, you constructively challenge, you inspire, deliver and collaborate.
● Manage campaigns across key channels, from idea to execution and reporting
● Creatively lead with the planning and production of all social campaigns.
● Development of HEWI's editorial calendar, including overseeing the creation and delivery of compelling, seasonal campaigns as well as always-on daily social media content
● Contributing and leading at a strategic level to deliver against goals in the Social Media Channels
● Ownership and development of top-level social media marketing roadmap, identifying key campaigns, conversations, partnerships and moments in the year to man an impact.
● Management and tracking of campaign performance and BAU activity against KPIs
The Ideal Candidate
● Strong experience in managing creative campaigns and multiple social media channels.
● Strong understanding of brand and direct to consumer marketing
● Creative and comfortable generating numerous ideas
● Experience coordinating the writing, scheduling and publishing of content across all channels
● Strong copywriting skills
● Interest in Fashion and aware of fashion trends.
● Must be analytical with strong reporting and metrics experience to measure and understand campaign successes
● 3 years or more experience in a similar role ideally in the fashion sector
● A love of fashion and luxury