To create CSR related content, key messaging, selling tools, on product branding, positioning explaining key features for the sales team and field marketing team to tell impactful stories to drive desire, demand & increase sales growth.
Train sales and field marketing team on new CSR projects so that they can confidently deliver consistent messages to the customers. If required attend customer meetings and seminars communicate the key messages
Work with Field marketing and event marketing to organized CSR product launches and demonstrations in the markets e.g. Earth fit launch
Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy for CSR products and innovations in close collaboration with the CSR team, sales & R&D. Support event marketing with the collection launch to ensure that our responsible strategies are communicated effectively to the organization
Work closely with the field marketing team and event marketing on CSR events globally.
Develop CSR related campaigns for the trade press. Be a spokesperson for the company on CSR and represent ISKO as a specialist or Ambassador at key events globally.
- Partner closely with the CSR team to build on short and long term sustainability strategy and content, design and implement plans and processes;
- Attend global events with the CSR team such as e.g. the SAC conference / ZDHC conference build network within the community;
- Work with the field marketing to develop and execute highly effective and impactful CSR focused collaborations and brand partnerships in order to drive our value chain partners towards more responsible practices and commitments;
- Increase Share of Wallet of our responsible products;
- Build a strong working relationship with the ISKO™ CSR, Sales R&D teams;
- A clear understanding of the Competitive Landscape and their CSR strategies;
- Stay in tune with CSR market trends.
The Ideal Candidate
- Passionate about Fashion, Denim, Sportswear or Textiles;
- A BA or MA in Sustainability or Sustainable development, Environmental sustainability would be an asset though not essential with relevant work experience;
- Fluent in Business English; Turkish or other European language is an asset
- Entrepreneurial, creative and resourceful;
- 5+ years of proven and successful relevant experience in CSR, Sustainability, and Marketing in the Fashion Industry, Textiles, NGO, or CSR consultancy;
- Self-starter who can take charge, plan and execute with confidence;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong creative and analytical capabilities;
- Flexible, willing to travel at least 70% and able to work in a hectic environment.