Jessica McCormack designs fine diamond jewellery collections at 7 Carlos Place, in the heart of London’s Mayfair.
We are now recruiting for a PR Manager.
About the role….
- Establish PR strategy to ensure appropriate communication messaging, execution and maximum coverage reach.
- Manage the relationship with our global PR agency to ensure strategy is delivered and KPIs are met.
- Strategise, develop and pitch editorial across all media (long, short, online) for each collection and product launch as well as brand profiles.
- PR role liaising with journalists and press.
- Build and maintain relationships with key press and remain informed on all upcoming stories and press opportunities.
- Write and distribute press releases, coordinate press previews, develop press pack and promotion for product launches.
- Develop international press relationships and coverage.
- Coordinate the fulfillment of celebrity dressing and press outreach, develop and maintain stylist relationships.
- Manage all brand credit requests; confirm product information to publications and advise company-wide on upcoming editorial coverage.
- Oversee internal communication on all upcoming editorial and celebrity dressing.
- Track and record press coverage, reporting on AVEs and insertions volumes and responsible for monthly press clippings round-up and internal circulation.
- Update communication on social media platform.
- Develop PR tool box.
- Liaise with retail partnerships on PR regional outreach to maximise local market coverage.
- Coordinate PR calendar and events, donations and sponsorships.
- Manage on-site operations for events including procurement, supervision and qualitative evaluation of vendors from caterers, florists and rental companies as required, guest lists, RSVP lines, internal operations and communication.
- Provide written recap of all events and circulate internally.
- Maintain all PR and event budgets.
- Coordinate product procurement for all donations and gifts.
- Liaise with internal team to coordinate merchandising of the showroom and collateral material and product requirements for events.
- Actively source upcoming Influencers to introduce to JM.
- Working alongside with Head of Marketing and Content Coordinator to best support Creative Director with social media content schedule.
- Monitor all outstanding loan requests.
- Serve as liaison with Inventory control/operations. Responsible for the organisation and maintenance of all PR memos/ inventory loans, perform reconciliations.
- Coordinate product promotion with Production and Sales departments to ensure publicity alignment on current collections.
PR Office Administration
- Supervise space logistics for meetings and events
- Organise and execute all logistical requirements for product trafficking, including shipping and delivery of PR related packages.
- Manage PR database, verifying accuracy twice a year.
- Generate annual editorial equivalency reports.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience on the PR agency side and/or in-house PR in the high-end jewellery or luxury industry (6-8 years).
- Team player personality.
- Ability to multi-task and function under pressure.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to prioritise accordingly.
- Highly driven and ambitious.
· University degree - communications related subject preferred
Advanced use of Microsoft Packages
Strong writing skills
Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise accordingly
Highly driven and ambitious
Editorial experience preferred
· Fluent English