Jessica McCormack designs fine diamond jewellery collections at 7 Carlos Place, in the heart of London’s Mayfair.
We are now recruiting for a PR & Marketing Coordinator to support the marketing & PR team in all initiatives.
About the role….
- Assist with the day-to-day management of the press office including press requests, sample tracking, and maintenance of the contact database.
- Work alongside the PR Manager to support the creation and distribution of all press releases and media alerts to target media titles.
- Help manage and build relationships with jewellery, lifestyle, and fashion teams from key media titles.
- Support the overall running of the press department preparing monthly PR updates, monitoring media for press coverage and communicating key successes to internal company.
- Coordination and management of product loans & returns.
- Compile monthly press clippings report, maintaining the digital and print press archive.
- Ongoing research to identify up and coming social media influencers and suitable blog partners.
- Act as a point of contact for the marketing department, support the Head of Marketing with all brand initiatives.
- Logistical co-ordination for all brand initiatives including but not limited to events, collaborations, client or VIP events.
- Implementation of the seasonal calendar with marketing initiatives to meet the business needs, ensuring all materials have a clear consistent voice, message and brand identity.
- Identify and seek relevant brand opportunities for store support, acquiring new consumers & building awareness.
- Support Head of Marketing with international retail partners, ensuring activities are supported & in-line with objectives.
- Support the creation of all marketing and sales tools.
- CRM: Database entry.
- Populate fortnightly analytics and ROI reporting.
- Compile monthly jewellery trend/news report.
- Work closely with all other departments to ensure Marketing activity is aligned across all channels.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ideally minimum 2 years’ experience within fashion or retail communication environment either in-house or agency.
- Strong communication, organizational and computer skill set.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- An “ideas” person, with an innovative and creative approach to marketing & PR.
- A sense of urgency and ability to thrive in fast paced environment, whilst meeting deadlines.
- Flexibility and willingness to work at and/or co-ordinate events, attend internal/external functions and appointments.
- Detail oriented.
· University degree a plus
· Advanced use of Microsoft packages
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise accordingly· Knowledge of Adobe Design software