The ideal candidate will possess strong writing and communication skills, be up-to-date on tech and digital trends, and have a keen interest in the fashion, luxury and cosmetics industry. We are looking for a top-notch individual who is a highly organized, eloquent writer and can support the go-to-market activities for our European markets.
- Serve as a liaison between the business teams & marketing to communicate the value our products bring and support sales efforts throughout the buying cycle.
- Write thought-leadership content & develop sales presentations that support product vision and key value propositions.
- Coordinate the go-to-market strategy for new content, reports and key initiatives in local European markets.
- Maintain the sales enablement content library and ensure all documents are updated including 1-sheets, presentation materials and other tools.
- Work with sales & customer success to identify client success stories, conduct interviews and write engaging case studies.
- Manage customer communications around product updates and feature releases.
- Work collaboratively in a heavily cross-functional, fast-paced environment to achieve goals and growth objectives.
The Ideal Candidate
- NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER. French, Spanish and/or Italian is a plus.
- 3+ years product marketing or communications experience.
- Strong writing skills with an editorial tone for short and long form content.
- Experience in conducting customer interviews & writing case studies.
- An eye for design & ability to create aesthetically pleasing PPT decks from templates.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and generally awesome. Ability to help out various teams and juggle projects.
- A problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment.