‘To create the finest retail experiences.’
“Continuously enhancing the quality of our customer experience, the lives of all our employees, the performance of our brand partners, and the communities where we do business.”
Why start your journey at McArthurGlen?
- You’ll be part of the best team in the industry, both locally and across our international business
- We are committed to building and operating a world-class organisation where you can be collaborative and create your career
- You will have the tools and ownership you need to succeed: we want everyone to love what they do
- You’ll receive an attractive base salary and excellent bonus scheme
- We offer great benefits varying by country, including, fitness allowance, shopping deals & discounts and many more
- You could be part of cross-departmental, international projects with opportunities to travel
- 92% of our employees would recommend us as a good place to work
To support the Group CRM Lead across campaign and project management, evaluation and analysis whilst enhancing our overall CRM marketing efficiency.
What you'll be doing...
- Be responsible for ensuring smooth implementation across your regions. This will entail either launching key journeys/activities first or translating (adopting) already tested programmes elsewhere into your regions.
- Monitor and report upon a specific set of reporting requirements; campaign, base and NPS. You need to use results/learnings to influence decision making and recommend changes.
- Work with Regional & Centre marketing teams, creative services, brand partnership and others to build a quarterly CRM schedule.
- Ensure creative execution is both on brand and aligned with our CRM Model/strategy. This entails a mix of good creative briefing, thorough assessment of creative approvals and some elements of copywriting.
- Adhere to stringent processes and briefings, to ensure clarity over journey designs, test & learn, segmentation, personalisation, translations, measurement, deployment scheduling, and other areas.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience as a CRM specialist gained within a marketing or customer focused role.
- Good working knowledge of ExactTarget especially campaign and journey building, data segmentation and analytical tools.
- Second language of German, French or Italian desirable.
- Experience within retail would be an advantage.
- Data driven and analytical in mind set with an ability to challenge the status quo.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our business. We would love to hear from you so please start your journey with us by applying online with your CV