About the Role
To help us with our continued growth we are looking for a talented Senior Affiliates & Partnerships Executive who wants a new challenge at a fast growing highly commercial luxury brand. Reporting to the Head of Acquisition you will be responsible for a number of our key acquisition channels - specifically Affiliates, direct partnerships and acquisition direct mail. You will be working in a dynamic team and will further strengthen our in-house digital capability. This is a really exciting role with the potential to grow as we continue to explore and expand into new channels.
- Maximise the growth of the affiliate program across our core markets within the UK, US, APAC
- Seek out and secure opportunities for further growth both within existing markets and in new regions (e.g. Europe, Australia, Canada
- Build and strengthen relationships with key affiliate partners through regular communications and timely incentives
- Ensure strong affiliate activity at critical promotional times through the year, including - but not limited to - Winter Sale, Summer Sale and Black Friday
- Build an annual affiliate plan that encourages ongoing revenue from the channel outside of key promotional periods
- Manage discount code usage - from set up to post-usage analysi
- Regular analysis, review and reporting on channel performance against budgeted spend and targets
- Keep up-to-date with relevant changes within the sector, and identify further opportunity areas for growth and optimisation.
- Seek out opportunities to build direct relationships with key partners, as identified within the affiliate network or otherwise
- Build strong plans with these partners to maximise revenue and return-on-advertising-spend
- Manage our prospecting direct mail programme to acquire new customers, ensuring mailers are delivered to the right customers, at the right time
- Work with the relevant 3rd party data houses and internal analytics team to support with data requirements and ensure you are delivering a strong prospecting audience against statistically relevant test group
- Brief into and work alongside the Online Trade team to ensure consistency across prospecting and retention mailers, mailers that fulfil your acquisition brief, and managing the use of a single print/post agency to maximise efficiencies of scale
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered, you must have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Hands on experience of affiliate or partnerships marketing
- Experience in negotiation commercial deals with third parties
- Experience in managing small to medium sized projects
- Excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Strong excel and reporting skills
- Self-motivated and organised
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Ideal academic level preferred: Bachelor Degree
Ability to document your authorization to work in the United Kingdom
Occasional travel to the Norfolk office
Our Aims and Values
Our mission is to be the leading accessible luxury brand, by delivering outstanding quality, design and customer service. We are:
Our customers are at the core of everything we do. We will always deliver an outstanding and personal experience to them every time they interact with us, to ensure their ongoing support and loyalty.
We treat people with respect, as we would want to be treated. We are apolitical and assume good intentions in others. We are open and honest with each other while ensuring we take an empathetic and supportive approach.
We are passionate about what we do and we want to reach as many customers as fast as we can. We combine focus with pragmatism and flexibility so that we can move at pace in whichever direction we need to take.
We have a relentless desire to continually learn and improve to ensure our products and approach are exceptional. Our tenacity, high standards and attention to detail give us a competitive advantage.
We focus hard on facts and approach things in a logical, rational and analytical way. We challenge each other to make sure we make decisions and take actions that create value for our business and our customers. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee. This job description may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.