Reporting to the Head of Brand & Marketing, the Senior Social Media Marketing Executive is responsible for creating the global customer social marketing strategy and delivering highly creative yet commercially driven social media content, which proactively contributes to growing brand engagement, increased purchases and subsequently the lifetime value of Monica Vinader’s customers. You will build and deliver our customer communications plan across Social Media – identifying core content themes that will resonate with the customer, and delivering in relevant and innovative ways across our owned channels sharing through the right channels, at the right time to strengthen customer relationships and build a strong and profitable customer base. Working with the PR, Influencer & events team you will look to support key relationships and activities as well as look to identify and maintain nano-influencers to drive brand awareness through those who show a natural affiliation to the brand and/or share areas of interest for the brand.A flair for creating content plans based on insight is key for this role, whilst an appreciation of how different owned marketing channels play a part in the customer journey is critical in ensuring a consistent and positive experience for the customer.
Owned media channels management - Social media
- Define the use of our social media channels, what communications we push through each, and when
- Build social media strategy with action plans to grow followers, engagement and positive sentiment
- Develop relevant engagement and commercial KPIs for the customer agenda, with channel-specific metrics that show channel effectiveness and contribution to growth. Regular reporting on social channel performance to signal success
- Day-to-day management of the delivery of content across Monica Vinader’s social channels – particularly (but not limited to) Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest, with the aim of increasing fans, followers, engagement, and ultimately contribution to revenue
- Briefing in asset requests, creating own imagery and creating/scheduling posts in a timely manner to maximise real-time impact of content
- Lead the direction of creative content from influencers delivering clarity on focus and approach. Working with the PR/Influencer team on Influencer events to ensure they are maximised for impact
- Management of the conversation with our consumers on our social media alongside customer care and out across social media supporting/build on the work from the PR/Influencer team
- Keep aware of current trends across social media marketing, including the tools and technology used to improve communications with customers
The Ideal Candidate
Skills & Experience
- Passion for and expertise in social media gained from work and/or personal experience.
- Confidence to own the development of this channel to drive engagement and growth, linking to revenue
- Evidence of strong understanding of social media, as well as wider, marketing channels, tactics, measurement, and trends
- Experience in analysing data through a web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Analytical mind, with the ability to collate, analyse and present data leading to clear insights and action
- Track record of using customer engagement tactics to contribute positively to commercial success
- Well-organised, logical and efficient with outstanding project and stakeholder management skills
- Self-starter with an ambitious spirit, able to handle parallel work streams resourcefully and at pace, working both independently and collaboratively
- Willing to roll their sleeves up and get their hands dirty when required, whilst maintaining the ability to see the bigger picture
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to confidently and articulately communicate with senior level management both verbally and in writing
- Process-driven with strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Bachelor’s Degree, 2:1 minimum
Ability to document your authorisation to work in the United Kingdom
Ad hoc travel to our Norfolk office and outside of the UK may be required.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee. This job description may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.