The Samples and VIP Assistant will work closely will be the primary role in-house responsible for sample management and VIP dressing. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized and motivated individual looking to build a career in fashion. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing fashion brand in central London.
- Sample management and tracking in GPS.
- Work across multiple departments to manage sample movement and needs.
- Manage daily VIP sample requests and returns.
- Support show room appointments with stylists and VIPs.
- Support the researching of options for VIP fittings.
- Co-ordinate logistics for VIP dressing and gifting.
- Maintain showroom and coordinate showroom calendar.
- Contribute to the influencer and VIP strategy through awareness and research into emerging talent and new opportunities.
- Maintain VIP and Influencer databases.
- Active daily tracking of results across all media and social channels.
- Preparing reports and analysis.
- Market and industry research as required.
- Filing clippings and coverage.
- Supporting the team on special projects and events.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate
- 6 months to 1-year experience - brand or agency side working with relevant luxury or contemporary brands.
- Relevant degree or qualification in PR, Communications, Marketing or Journalism would be an asset.
- Thorough understanding of fashion and influencer talent and ability to contribute strategically to grow brand awareness and visibility.
- Strong social media awareness and understanding of community building and audience metrics.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have experience working with Fashion GPS.
- Keen attention to detail and highly organized, motivated and enthusiastic.
- A team player with a strong work ethic and can-do attitude.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high pressured and fast pace environment.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Graphics, Photography and Photoshop would be an asset.
- An analytical approach to problem solving
This is an opportunity to join us at a pivotal time of growth.
Applicants should apply with their CV and cover letter to email@example.com