WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
To support the advancement of the Swarovski Foundation in its objectives and its growing portfolio. The Swarovski Foundation Manager, will manage global projects strategically by liaising with the Foundation Director, Trustees and key influencers and decision makers within global business units, to build long lasting positive social impact.
The Swarovski Foundation Manager will manage several global projects, key Foundation events and to build internal (business) and external (consumers, partners) awareness of the Foundation and its work, whilst advancing the Foundation funding processes.
WHAT WE EXPECT
Main duties will include but are not limited to:
Funding Applications and Process Management -
- Build and manage successful grantee relationships, ensuring all project output meets the Foundation’s strategic objectives.
- Research and investigate special areas of program interest whilst keeping abreast of trends and developments in fields of interest; making strategic recommendations to the Foundation Director to potentially build on the Foundation’s global portfolio.
- Analyse existing partnerships and procedures to evaluate whether the partnership should be renewed or terminated; making appropriate recommendations to the Director.
Project Management -
- Manage and deliver the day-to-day operation of multiple global Foundation partnerships
- Apply project management knowledge to create detailed project plan to illustrate well-defined tasks, milestones, and specifications required to communicate project progress to Foundation Director.
- Understand key milestones to monitor progress and ensure operation proficiency within the timeframe and budget.
- Maintain communication with grantees to gain project report progress, identify issues and allocate appropriate resources including but not limited to agreement, finance and employee volunteer outreach.
- During project life cycle: ensure scope is within plan, formalise a schedule to achieve key deliverables, manage budget and time frames, and address any change(s) with an appropriate change/risk management procedure.
Legal and Financial Management -
- Work with the Business Affairs department to implement new agreements with grant recipients; and manage the contract process in respect of successful grant applicants.
- Negotiate contracts with grantees to ensure it follows the guidelines of the grantee proposal, approval by Trustees and legal obligations as per the Charity Commission recommendations.
- Integral role in supporting the Foundation finances and reporting process to Finance & Administration department, and ensuring adherence to the requirements set by the Charity Commission and Companies House for the Foundation’s Annual Return and Annual Reports by supporting auditing process with the delegated auditors.
Communication Management -
- Work with the communication team to manage the delivery of all Foundation PR and communications outreach across all communication channels including but not limited to the Foundation's website, it’s social media platforms, the Foundation’s nominated third party PR agency, and appropriate internal communication; and ensuring alignment with approved policies and methodology.
Grantee Management -
- Project manage multiple ongoing global relationships from the implementation of the project initiation, project planning and execution of the project, until its completion.
- Liaise with successful grant applicants, and manage the necessary paperwork including but not limited to legal and financial obligations required for all global projects.
- Create and execute project plans with grantees to ensure that the Foundation’s strategic objectives are fully achieved in a timely manner.
- Manage project scope and minimise exposure to risk across multiple global projects; and where scope/risk is deemed high, report accordingly to Foundation Director.
- Report on grantee compliance to sustainability, and their efforts to achieve greater positive social impact.
- Manage approvals from Foundation grantees, including but not limited to, grantees approval of text and images for use within the Foundation’s communication content (e.g. Website, Booklet, etc.).
- Review high-level deliverables and quality assurance across projects is in accordance with Foundation methodology, so as to ensure maximum impact and the successful execution of projects.
- Oversee and support the Foundation’s team relationship, including but not limited to via engagement of communication, reporting and volunteer outreach activities.
Internal Management -
- Be the primary support for the Foundation Programme Officer (including by delegating tasks and reviewing their workload); providing general and appropriate training, management assistance and advice as required.
- Work collaboratively with the DACH Senior Foundation manager in respect of grantees and other community groups interested in working with the Swarovski Foundation in the DACH region.
- Support the Foundation Director fulfil their strategic objectives for the Foundation, including but not limited to reviewing and recommending potential partnerships, internal and external management.
- Prepare for the Foundation Board Meeting - to include key documents including but not limited to proposals and sharing content on the current status of projects (partnerships, communication, Salesforce, etc).
- Support Chairperson and Trustees to achieve the Foundations aims - including but not limited to addressing urgent queries, liaising and support potential partnerships with meetings, ensuring legal and financial requirements as per the Charity Commission and Companies House.
- Any other reasonable tasks as required by the Foundation Director.
The Ideal Candidate
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set and experience:
- Degree level educated or equivalent
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Second language is beneficial but not essential
- Experience within a charitable foundation is essential
- High skill in Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Experience in managing building a portfolio of charitable development opportunities
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrable written and presentation skills
- Experience in luxury goods sector desirable
- Working independently
- Attention to detail
- Result orientation
- Hard working
If you feel you have the suitable profile and experience, then please do not hesitate to apply immediately for your application to be considered. Due to the high number of CV's we receive it may not be possible to respond to all applicants.
WHAT WE OFFER
Flexible working, 25 days holiday, private pension and great officesDoes this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.