The Business of Fashion is seeking an ambitious, passionate and data driven Email Marketing Manager to support in the development and deployment of best in class emails for BoF products. With your strong background in email marketing, working across the full range of BoF products, you’ll own and deliver all email marketing campaigns to help fuel the overall success of The Business of Fashion.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredible team with the overall goal of becoming the global leader in the market for professional content and services for the fashion and beauty industries.
What We Need You To Do
As an integral member of the marketing team you will manage the development and deployment of email initiatives across BoF products (e.g. Professional, Careers, Education, Events, etc.) across acquisition, on-boarding, retention and other automated programmes.
Through establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with cross-functional teams (Brand, Commercial, Product, Editorial, etc.) you will develop expert knowledge of BoF’s products and projects.
Utilising and balancing the left (analytical) and right (creative) parts of your brain, you will champion continuous improvement of our CRM campaigns, measure the performance of all programmes and see them all through to completion.
In this role, you will:
- Use behavioural data and propensity models, optimise emails through A/B and multivariate testing: template, segmentation, personalisation, offers, content, calls-to-action, timing and frequency
- Create benchmarks and develop regular performance reports for business stakeholders
- Effectively support vendor relationships
- Maintain awareness of email marketing trends, best practices, technologies and ensure compliance with anti- SPAM regulation and GDPR etc.
- Manage a central calendar for all email marketing
You’ll Know You’re Successful When…
Recommendations you have provided for email marketing campaigns have been are followed through, and are having a significant, positive impact on BoF’s growth.
The marketing and wider teams within the business praise the success of your email marketing campaigns and value insight you provide to continuously improve.
The Ideal Candidate
Who You Are
You are an experienced and highly professional Email Marketing Manager on the upward curve of your career, with significant experience with using different email platforms to support marketing campaigns and transactional emails..
Entrepreneurial, and thriving in fast-paced environments, you’re a passionate advocate for CRM about what you do. With a meticulous eye for detail and a high sense of urgency you will be performance obsessed. Outside of that, you will have the following skills that will help set you up for success:
- Strong capabilities in Excel, PowerPoint, Google Analytics, Data Studio. Web design (HTML) experience is highly desirable.
- High level of experience using a major email marketing platform to QA/deploy emails, manage email lists, and export data for reporting
- Proven experience of consolidating and analysing data and presenting findings in a clear, digestible manner
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues at all levels
- Able to effectively prioritise workload, set up systems to organise and manage administrative work