The Business of Fashion is looking for a Growth Marketing Associate to help grow the BoF Professional community and membership business. As the 4th member of the Individuals B2C marketing mission, and reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, the main purpose of this role is to support the creation and execution of marketing strategies to generate leads and convert new BoF Professional members. This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredible team with the overall goal of becoming the global leader in the market for professional content and services for the fashion and beauty industries.
What We Need You To Do
As an integral member of the Individuals Marketing Mission you will report into the Senior Marketing Manager. Utilising and balancing the left (analytical) and right (creative) parts of your brain, you will be highly creative with proven ability to develop engaging and original campaigns and possess an acutely analytical approach. In being successful in this role, you will:
- Support the creation and ‘hands on’ execution of growth marketing initiatives.
- Generate ideas and coordinate asset creation for regular digital marketing campaigns across a range of digital channels.
- Liaise with and brief editorial, design, product and technology teams effectively. Ensuring deadlines are met and campaigns are executed as planned.
- Execute targeted CRM programmes (in line with GDPR) through marketing emails and push notifications with the aim of meeting growth targets.
- Expertly leverage data to identify leads for BoF Professional marketing campaigns, segmenting and targeting audiences appropriately.
- Set up tracking for on-site and off-site digital marketing campaigns, ensuring campaigns are trackable and reporting is set up consistently.
- Generate new ideas and supporting strategies to help meet specific customer engagement and retention targets.
- Optimise and map on and off platform customer journeys in partnership with Product and UX teams.
- Take ownership and accountability for keeping memberships marketing reporting and post-campaign analysis up to date. Logging and tracking campaigns weekly and communicating results to Senior Marketing Manager, which demonstrate improvement against KPIs.
- Conduct ongoing competitor and subscription industry research. Identifying new trends in digital and subscription marketing, evaluating new technologies and ensuring BoF Professional is at the forefront of subscription industry developments.
- Continuously think of ways to automate campaigns and simplify processes.
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are
You are an experienced and highly professional Growth Marketing Associate/ Executive on theupward curve of your career, with experience with using different digital marketing channels to support growth. With the ability to thrive in fast-paced environment, you're passionate about digital marketing. With a meticulous eye for detail and a high sense of urgency you will be performance obsessed. Outside of that, you will have the following skills that will help set you up for success:
- Digital marketing experience. Media industry experience would be advantageous, as would fashion, but SaaS or subscription product experience is highly preferred and will be prioritised.
- A good grounding in our key marketing channels: email, push, PPC, paid social & display.
- Excellent analytical skills are a must, with a good grounding in excel; comfortable producing reports, formulas and pivot tables.
- Experience using Google Analytics and/or other similar analytical tools.
- Experience of close collaboration with product and technology teams.
- Worked with cross-disciplinary teams, co-ordinating and delivering results in view of tight deadlines.
- Experience in supporting customer retention campaigns and strategies.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present complex data clearly.
You’ll Know You’re Successful When...
- Recommendations you have provided for growth marketing initiatives have been followed through, and are having a significant, positive impact on BoF’s growth.
- You are successfully executing a full calendar of digital marketing activities to drive BoF Professional growth.
- The marketing and wider teams within the business praise the success of your ideas and value the insight you provide to continuously improve.