The Business of Fashion is seeking an ambitious, passionate and results driven Digital Marketing Associate to help grow the BoF Professional community and membership business as part of our Individuals (B2C) Mission. With a background in marketing and proven track record of personal achievement, you’ll support in the creation and execution of marketing strategies to acquire, engage and retain BoF Professional members.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredible team with the overall goal of becoming the global leader in the market for professional content and services for the fashion and beauty industries.
What We Need You to Do
As an integral member of the marketing team you will report into the Marketing Manager for BoF Individuals - our B2C focused cross-functional team. Utilising and balancing the left (analytical) and right (creative) parts of your brain, you will be highly creative with an ability to develop engaging and original campaigns and possess an analytical approach.
In being successful in this role, you will:
- Act as the right hand to the Individuals Marketing Manager with the aim of delivering conversion, engagement and retention targets for the Individuals Mission.
- Support the creation and execution of growth marketing initiatives.
- Generate ideas and coordinate asset creation for regular marketing campaigns across a range of channels including onsite, email and paid marketing.
- Liaise with and brief editorial, design, product and technology teams effectively. Ensure deadlines are met and campaigns are executed as planned.
- Working with the Paid and Earned Channel Marketing team, set up and track paid marketing campaigns for the Individuals mission.
- Work with the Marketing Operations team to develop targeted CRM programmes (in line with GDPR) via email and push notifications served though our CEP
- Ensure campaigns are trackable and consistently reported through effective on-site and off-site tracking
- Responsible for timely execution of marketing campaigns, as prioritised in marketing plan across acquisition, engagement or retention.
- Understand the BoF Individuals customer profiles, needs and behaviours
- Take ownership and accountability for keeping memberships marketing reporting and post-campaign analysis up to date. Log and track marketing campaigns weekly and communicate performance against KPIs to Marketing Manager.
- Conduct ongoing competitor and subscription industry research. Identifying new trends in digital and subscription marketing, evaluating new technologies and ensuring BoF Professional is at the forefront of subscription industry developments.
- Continuously think of ways to automate campaigns and simplify processes.
This is an exceptional opportunity to become part of an innovative, fast moving company, on an exciting journey to further engage a loyal and passionate community.
You’ll Know You’re Successful When…
Recommendations you have provided for growth marketing initiatives have been followed through, and are having a significant, positive impact on BoF’s growth.
You are successfully executing a full calendar of digital marketing activities to drive BoF Individual Mission growth.
The marketing and wider teams within the business praise the success of your ideas and value the insight you provide to continuously improve.
The Ideal Candidate
Who You Are
You are a marketing professional on the upward curve of your career, with experience in cross-channel marketing campaign planning.
With the ability to thrive in fast-paced environment, you're passionate about digital marketing. With a meticulous eye for detail and a high sense of urgency you will be performance obsessed. Outside of that, you will have the following skills that will help set you up for success:
- Marketing experience, ideally in support of customer acquisition, engagement and retention activity.
- Knowledge in key marketing channels: email, push, PPC, paid social and display.
- Understanding of application of customer insights to campaign development
- Worked with cross-disciplinary teams, coordinating and delivering results in view of tight deadlines.
- Analytical mind-set with knowledge in excel; comfortable producing reports, coupled with experience in Google Analytics is preferred.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to present complex data in a well-structured and clear way
- Industry experience in fashion or a subscription media business is desirable.