The Communications Store is excited to announce their second round of internships in partnership with the Business of Fashion. During this six month paid internship, you will gain experience across all our teams including Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, Consumer, VIP & Special Projects, Digital and in TCS Studio – our creative content hub. We are also very pleased to provide central London accommodation included with this internship in partnership with Empiric Student Property.
We are looking to build a business of future thinkers in the world of communications and welcome them into our 120+ strong team.
The primary role of our interns will be to support the team’s day to day activity, working with, and supporting, your colleagues particularly the Account Executives and Divisional Admin to achieve the desired objectives and results.
Interns will spend time with the senior members of the team to gain real insight into the workings of the company and into strategic campaigns. Depending on company activity interns may also be asked to support in the execution of events including product launches and fashion weeks.
• Daily review of media for client coverage and articles of interest
• Assist with mail-outs of clients’ merchandise, large scale mailings and daily product send outs
• Assist with the collation of coverage presentations for clients as required
• Support the executives in the daily scanning of press coverage
• Distribute and play a key role in organisation of incoming printed media
Organisation & Administration
• Facilitate the smooth running of the day to day functioning of the team, providing support as requested and required
• Conduct insightful research to support the development of client plans and new business responses
• Provide event support
• Order couriers and do any odd jobs/running that is required on an ad hoc basis
• Being first line of contact for incoming calls
• Co-ordinate product arrivals
• Conduct stock takes as required
• Assist in the organisation and order of team storeroom on a daily basis
• Deliver all assigned tasks to a high quality TCS standard and within the agreed timeframe
• Play an active role in fostering a sense of ‘team’
• Keeps up to date with industry news and current affairs relevant to TCS business
The Ideal Candidate
• Someone who shows a passion for the worlds of Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, Digital, Creative, VIP & Special Projects and Consumer brands
• You will have shown an interest in these areas through relevant work experience or part time work if possible.
• You will show an understanding of the digital world and be able to exhibit creative thinking You will be clever, considered and possibly a little counter cultural.
• You will be a team player who is hardworking and dedicated.
Application closing date: Friday 27 May, 2016
First Round phone interviews: late June 2016
Second Round interviews and TCS tour: early July 2016
Internship Commencement date: Monday 05 September, 2016
We endeavour to respond to all applicants by Wednesday, 22 June 2016.
No agencies please. All applicants must have the right to work in the UK