Our established and talented Fashion team are looking for an exceptional Account Executive to join the team. This is a new role where you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most talked about brands in the fashion arena and learn from some of the best PR professionals. A minimum of 2 year of experience in fashion PR on commercial brands, with experience working with sample management, is essential. Some Social Media and Digital experience would be ideal.
- Ensure relevant and appropriate editorial coverage is achieved as per the agreed strategy, including Pitching news stories and image placement
- Develop strong relationships with media to handle press enquiries quickly and effectively
- Work collaboratively with your colleagues, wider team and external partners
- Closely monitor editorial coverage and regularly inform clients of articles of interest
- Create innovative content for press material
- Manage client mail outs effectively and efficiently
- Draft meeting agendas and minutes and collate information packs for fashion shows.
- Oversee the Accounts Coordinator(s) and offer guidance to ensure all areas of sample management are successfully fulfilled
- Support and inform Account Manager of changes and status as required
- Actively monitor Industry trends and current affairs and participate in TCS media initiatives
- Conduct research to support the development of client plans and new business proposals
- Applying best business practises in all activities, ethically, professionally and with integrity
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be a truly passionate Account Executive with 2 years minimum experience in fashion industry, working across commercial fashion clients. You will have proven and strong fashion media contacts and proven ability to manage and improve existing relationships with clients. You will be a natural communicator with the ability to think on your feet and a team player who can think on their feet an excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Please submit your CV and details of your interest via email@example.com with the "Account Executive - Fashion" in the subject line.
No agencies please. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.