With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger, was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores.
About The Team
This is a unique opportunity for a highly organized and efficient individual to gain hands on experience working in a busy press office environment and to assist in the smooth running of the TommyNow show in February.
Working alongside the Communications team and reporting into the Communications Manager, the candidate will support the smooth operation of the press office.
About The Role
Supporting on press sample requests and send outs to all respective magazines and stylists, maintaining the upkeep of the PR showroom and ensure that all Tommy Hilfiger collections are well presented and merchandised for showroom appointments.
Ensuring all coverage is saved on the server and support in compiling editorial reports both before and after the TommyNow show.
- Supporting the day to day running of the press office
- Supporting the Tommy Hilfiger Global teams in London during the show period.
- Scanning and saving coverage in the appropriate folders
- Supporting on editorial reports both pre and post show
- Assisting with sample send outs and returns
- Owning a role on-site at the TommyNow show
- Assisting with any ad-hoc duties across the communications department
- Dealing with press enquires via phone and email
- You’ll have an interest in pursuing a career in fashion communications
- You’ll have an understanding of the basic running of a press office
- You’ll be highly organised, efficient and confident in problem-solving
- You’ll be reliable, trustworthy, flexible
- You’ll have strong time management skills
- You’ll have good written communication skills
- Computer literate (familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Knowledge of launchmetrics is a plus, but not essential
- Previous fashion show experience is a plus, but not essential