With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive and often minimal, aesthetic. Through our youthful mindset we seek to surprise and empower our audience, with unique and often provocative campaigns. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment.
About The Role
The Marketing and Communications team are responsible for increasing brand awareness of Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, and delivering campaigns with a positive ROI.
No day is the same. The team are responsible for the development and execution of high profile collaborations, events, store openings, launches, press days, fashion shows and maintaining brand equity.
- You'll have a minimum of 5 years experience within a marketing role (ideally Fashion Marketing).
- Undergrad degree preferred or similar qualification.
- Excellent project management and organisation skills are essential.
- You’ll have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with ease.
- You’ll be a commercially astute and confident decision maker, communicating with impact across all levels.
- You’ll be a strong team leader with an ability to manage, motivate and work effectively within a small team.
- You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
About What We Offer
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates – both at home and at work.
- Up to 50% off CK and TH Retail Purchases
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Competitive pension plan
- Life insurance cover
- Corporate discount on Dental Insurance
- Health cash plan
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Flexi hours