We are currently seeking an experienced Growth Marketer to build our E-Commerce team and drive sales volume in partnership with the Merchandising and Design teams.
Lead Customer Acquisition and Retention
- Lead strategy, execution and ROI analysis for paid social, SEM, SEO, display, affiliate marketing, influencer marketing and partnerships against new customer acquisition and revenue goals
- Define attribution and optimization opportunities by channel and manage all paid marketing to precise CPA
- Concept and strategize paid campaigns for each seasonal launch; brief creative and social team members about the asset needed for landing pages and media plans to drive growth while effectively managing the operating budget
- Help drive a 360-marketing process to ensure paid (social, SEM, display), Earned (PR, partnerships, influencer & celebrity) & Owned (organic social, blog, email, SMS) efforts work together towards key business growth priorities
- Drive Conversion Rate Optimization. Ensure conversion is optimized throughout customer purchase funnel
- Increase revenue from current customers and lead generation programs to add new customers into the funnel
- Help define influencer strategy, bringing measurement and scale to the program
- Manage outside agencies
- Leverage owned and earned media opportunities to support acquisition initiatives and drive engagement
- Develop and implement strategies and programs to maximize revenue including upsell and cross-sell incentives and communication strategies
- The candidate should be able to help out with setting up products on site (Shopify) and assist with the monitoring of inventory levels, adding filters and QA-ing product pages before launch when needed
- Work closely with Data Analytics consultant to ensure that brand is properly collecting and tracking data related to customer acquisition
- Lead paid marketing reporting and analysis, ensuring that team and stakeholders have transparency into marketing performance
- Measure, test, analyze, and report on the effectiveness of acquisition and provide recommendations for improvements
- Manage budgets; analyze which weeks require more investment than others and be nimble about shifting investment from under performing channels to over-performing ones.
- Develop and distribute weekly/monthly and ad hoc reporting that provides visual representations of trended results vs. forecast and historical data
The Ideal Candidate
- 4-5 years of experience in customer acquisition and growth marketing for direct-to-consumer business. Past agency experience is a plus.
- A data-driven mindset with an appreciation for style
- Must be creative, understand consumer behavior, the full marketing funnel, and how your channels work in concert with a broader marketing effort
- You have a unique balance of analytical skills and intuition; comfortable interpreting data, deriving actionable insights and using them to inform strategic direction
- You’re resourceful, you know how to take a small budget and make it go far
- You can build strategy AND execute –– you have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty.
- You must be excited by the prospect of building a best-in-class growth marketing machine from the ground up.