San Francisco, CA | Global Brand Marketing | Reports to the Director of Partnerships and Engagement
Who is Allbirds?
At Allbirds, we believe in using business as a force for good. We’re a global footwear and apparel brand with roots in New Zealand and our headquarters in San Francisco. Since 2016, we’ve been on a mission to prove that comfort, design, and sustainability aren’t mutually exclusive. Our commitment to creating better things in a better way is fueled by a belief that the fashion industry needs to focus less on flash and more on thoughtfulness. And as a certified B Corp, we’re dedicated to making the most sustainable products we can using premium natural materials - designed for life’s everyday adventures.
Where we need help
We need a talented individual to fuel organic brand growth through community engagement and programming. Operating at the intersection of creative and strategy, this role will develop the global community strategy, including the framework for ambassadors and how we engage, support, and build with them. Our candidate is deeply knowledgeable about digital community platforms, community organization, event production/management, as well as connected to city culture and subcultures to inform their work. They have a team first mentality, impeccable communication skills, an innate curiosity, and a high level of empathy to support the development of cross-functional relationships and processes.
What does the job entail?
- Working closely with a global, cross functional team to lead the definition and execution of Allbirds community strategy from insights to execution
- Developing and coordinating community strategy across all brand platforms/channels
- Leading communications with local community program managers and retail teams
- Partnering with product teams on special products for the program
- Building a calendar of activities and programming for Allbirds stores
- Developing digital integration of all content and calendars related to the community program
- Working with data and analytics to build metrics to ensure success of the program
- Providing insights to the product team through community seeding and communication
- Being in the communities, developing relationships with ambassadors and local program managers
What kind of person are we looking for?
- A relentlessly curious, globally minded community enthusiast with 7+ years of brand management, community management, agency management and/or event production
- An empathetic partner, communicator, and influencer
- A passionate individual who is always seeking out what's new, what’s next, they love city culture and subcultures, music, art, and fashion
- Able to operate across strategy, creative, and analytics
- Experience managing programs across multiple channels and international markets
- Ability to influence across functions without direct reports
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Someone who loves people, organizing people, and being social in a large group
What can we offer?
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness benefits
- Pup friendly office!
Allbirds is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Allbirds policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.