We are looking for a highly creative, curious, and motivated Email Designer to join our growing in-house Creative team. The Email Designer will be working in a fast-paced environment with a cross-functional team of designers, copywriters, developers, and marketing managers. Our ideal candidate has experience designing for email or other digital media, with an interest in content production and fashion and apparel. The position will report into the Email Design Manager.
What you'll do
- Design daily, seasonal and triggered emails while maintaining the brand’s voice and aesthetic.
- Assist with quarterly registry email updates.
- Work directly with the Email Design Manager to introduce new and innovative designs.
- Collaborate cross functionally to meet business goals and ensure designs implemented align with company’s weekly initiatives.
- Design dynamic store and retail emails.
- Research new best practices for email marketing campaigns.
- Stay current with changes in technology and demonstrate technical competence
- Color correct or alter photo files in Photoshop as needed.
- Prepare files to be used for email development.
- Help elevate and bring the design aesthetic to the next level, within brand guidelines.
Who you are
- Detail oriented and extremely organized.
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects at a time.
- Familiarity with current online advertising practices and functionality.
- Exceptional critical and conceptual thinking skills.
- You have an ownership mindset, and holds yourself accountable for your commitments.
- A perpetual student, you are curious and always expanding your skillset.
- Have a strong POV on content strategy, outfitting and how it comes to life through photography and design. Ability to articulate your vision to marketing, merchandising and creative.
- Thinks strategically and creates multiple concepts based on high-level strategies.
- Shows ownership, is a self-starter and proactive. Identify creative opportunities in existing emails (marketing and triggered), design and develop solutions quickly and present them back to digital marketing.
- Ability to connect the dots between key stakeholders.
- At least 3 years’ experience of design in an agency/e-commerceetail space.
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design or Marketing, or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in Adobe Suite- Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Experience creating gif animation and motion graphics.
- Ability to select appropiate edits from fashion photography shoots.
Nice to Have
- Being able to code HTML is definitely a plus.
- Familiarity with InVision and Microsoft Teams.
- Experience editing and outputting video.