All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
PVH Chairman & CEO Manny Chirico has a phrase that describes the driving force behind the Consumer + Market Insights capability: No Rest for the Best. In an industry characterized by unprecedented change, significant shifts in consumer behavior and the rise of innovative technologies, we have seized upon the opportunity to become a more customer-centric and data-driven organization. Members of the Consumer + Market Insights team will advance thought leadership and organizational capability across our brands as well as help identify the business- and brand-building opportunities that will enable and fuel our continued growth. Simply put, we are a best-in-class company always looking for ways to become even better.
The Consumer Solutions Analyst will contribute in a significant way by supporting the integration of Consumer Insights into the brands and businesses to create profitable, customer-focused actions, a critical process that will add meaningful value to the PVH portfolio of brands.
Success in this role will depend upon the ability to easily explain complex concepts through reporting and data visualization, strong attention to detail, a highly organized demeanor, a passion for data integrity, and a mindset towards maintaining strong relationships that provide a value add to our brand and business partners.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Partner with team members on the Consumer + Marketplace Insights (CMI) team, to deliver actionable insights and reports through the analysis of customer, consumer, and various forms of syndicated data sources
- Own the quality assurance process for business and brand facing communications to ensure all data, spelling, grammar, and findings are clear, accurate, and held to the highest standards of integrity
- Review survey questionnaires and links to ensure accuracy
- Organize meetings/business workshops focused on driving understanding of consumer/market insights
- Collaborate with fellow team members to ensure all project timelines are being met
- Responsible for the research and publication of CMI ‘spotlights’ across a wide variety of industry and consumer trends
- Supports the CMI team by performing a variety of desk research
- Supports the CMI team on various ad-hoc requests as needed
- Support the Manager, Consumer Solutions in the development of brand/business insights agendas
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Two to three years prior work experience in consumer insights, market research, data analytics, marketing or a related quantitative field; past experience in retail a plus
- An understanding of basic business financials and experience comprehending publicly available financial documents
- Proven track record of collaboration and being able to work with flexible direction
Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Strong analytical, research, and critical thinking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Emotional intelligence – we are a fast moving team that interfaces with senior brand and business leadership – the ability to think critically, anticipate needs/issues, and maintain strong partnerships within our team and across functions will be critical
- Advanced PowerPoint/Excel (including pivot tables, vlookups) required
- Highly detail oriented with a passion for data and communications integrity
- Basic understanding of business financials including ROI and profitability
- Natural collaborator who enjoys being part of a team
- Nimble and flexible when it comes to juggling multiple priorities, projects and deadlines
- Self-motivated and resourceful with a can-do attitude and strong work ethic
- Mature professional demeanor
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH