The Director, Project Management leads the inter-departmental communication and execution of all projects and campaigns within the Global Consumer Engagement department. This individual will be responsible for the creation, and management of all project timelines and calendars. He or she owns the process for each major project or campaign from inception to completion, including participation in budgets, production schedules, resource allocation, delivery of assets, archive management, and the ability to know when and how to raise red flags as issues arise that may impact delivery timing.
This role requires an understanding of the Calvin Klein brand and the ability to manage multiple projects with high levels of complexity. The Director, Project Management will work alongside marketing, media, and integrated production across many levels of the organization. The Director, Project Management should have experience with project management, budgeting, and Digital Asset management software solutions. He/she should have experience with retail brands and understand the go-to-market process.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Receive campaign and project briefs and work requests regarding the Consumer Engagement department and ensure briefs are complete before commencement of work
- Support the development of workflow procedures and best practices in partnership with the Marketing Team
- Document project process using established tools
- Work closely with the entire Consumer Engagement team to ensure projects are kept under budget.
- Manage/negotiate costs of projects as necessary
- Have thorough understanding of Marketing department roles and responsibilities
- Facilitate cross-discipline and cross-partner collaboration
- Identify problems and propose solutions to keep moving towards completion
- Keep a current status document of all projects and lead a weekly status meeting with the Consumer Enegagement team
- Strong understanding of brand standards
- Working knowledge of IP and copyright best practices
- Provide point of view on best practices and solutions across functions
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 7+ years proven and progressive project management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills; positive, energetic and open minded
- Strong work ethic, and relentless commitment to quality and efficiency
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Fully proficient with Powerpoint, Outlook, Excel and analyzing data
- Customer Service orientated
- Be comfortable managing and influencing people who are not direct reports, as well as executive level personnel
- Confidently lead, motivate and influence project progress
- Extraordinary attention to detail and organizational skills
- Flexibility to adjust quickly to changes and deliver on multiple concurrent tight deadlines
- Have a good working knowledge of integrated production and pre-media disciplines including print, video and digital
- Proficient in a Mac environment and familiar with Adobe software packages and other software solutions
- Ensure the routing for approval and review of all materials
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co. intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.