The Global Performance Marketing Coordinator assists the Global Marketing team in effectively executing marketing and advertising for CALVIN KLEIN Global Performance categories as well as support Global Marketing team to drive both product and brand initiatives. From long-term product planning to marketing ideation, development and execution of campaign-related activities, the Global Marketing Coordinator will coordinate and execute a variety of projects within a results-driven global team in a fast-paced environment. A consumer-centric mentality will be embedded in all facets of the role.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB
- Assist with the execution of overall marketing, advertising and promotional projects including but not limited to: seasonal programs, in-store collateral execution, associated approval process, and display/POS fixtures.
- Help execute seasonal packaging development in partnership with our Global Marketing Manager.
- Assist in proofing marketing assets and packaging mechanicals with detail for release
- Write and manage briefs to the creative/production teams for projects (including but not limited to: POS, packaging, video, direct mail assets) to support marketing and packaging needs on an ongoing basis
- Aggregate product needs for marketing campaigns based on business and commercial needs
- Work closely with cross functional teams to determine key styles and programs ahead of market launch
- Sample coordination and requests for photo shoots on an ongoing basis
- Research competitive landscape for internal presentations
- Update weekly status reports and maintain project tracking and release schedules.
- Develop marketing re-caps of key initiatives including results in sales, social performance, editorial coverage, etc.
- Be source of information and key dates for cross-functional teams
- Attend bi-weekly calls with cross-function, product and regional marketing teams
- Research competitive landscape for internal presentations as needed
- Update weekly status reports and maintain project tracking and release schedules
- Assist with development of various presentations, marketing tool kits and internal newsletters
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 1 – 2 years of marketing experience, preferably within a brand organization or advertising agency
- Understanding of, and ability to communicate the Calvin Klein brand aesthetic
- Global product marketing brand experience desired
- Packaging experience preferred
- Wholesale marketing experience preferred
BA in marketing/communications/advertising preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills; positive, energetic, empathetic and open minded
- Passion for the industry and brand
- Extraordinary attention to detail and organizational skills
- Flexibility to adjust quickly to changes and deliver on tight deadlines
- Must be proactive and solution-oriented, with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong data/analytics skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co. intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.