All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The Junior Digital Production Artist/QA Lead – Is responsible for the creation, organization, and quality assurance of digital advertising as it relates to Calvin Klein in the digital world. This role supports the development and motion team in a very hands-on way by creating digital advertisements; working directly to keep projects organized, and to guarantee all final digital materials meet the highest of standards via quality assurance. This role will manage and track deliveries of digital materials to our global network.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Create execute, package and deliver image assets for web, email, paid media, digital PR, social, and other digital communication channels.
- Use device screenshots, simulators, and software tools (Photoshop, Sketch) to build screen imagery at a variety of resolutions and across multiple locales and languages.
- Adapt imagery to meet responsive needs in market and to the standards of regional locales.
- Work to the specifications of and advocate for the production “best-practice” of each channel. Identify new specifications to team members.
- Juggle a mix of multiple projects, often with overlapping priority and urgency.
- Manage work tasks using multiple project management and shared document systems.
- Ship quickly. Find new efficiencies. Have a keen eye for the details.
- Inspect, report and keep record of all quality issues
- Review and keep current on all visual and digital standards and policies
- Ensure all legal standards are met
- Gain strong understanding of brand standards to ensure all project deliverables stay “on brand”
Minimum 2-3 years experience in Digital Production Role in an Agency or Creative Shop
Bachelor’s degree in art/technical related field or equivalent experience
- Extraordinary attention to detail and organizational skills; ability to facilitate multi-tasking in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills; positive, energetic and open minded.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to keep the big picture in view without being afraid to get involved in the details
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of digital process, social media platforms and content development
- Strong work ethic, and relentless commitment to quality and efficiency
- Flexibility to adjust quickly to changes and deliver on tight deadlines
- Passion for the industry and brand
- Working experience building, editing and optimizing pixel and vector graphics (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch)
- Working knowledge of digital tools and software (Adobe CC, Digital Asset Management Systems, Digital Delivery Platforms, Project Management Platforms) preferred
- Must be a team player, but also have the ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proven experience in quality assurance or relevant role
- An eagerness to try (and adopt) new applications and working methods
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH