The Content Creation Manager supports the Creative Studio in all aspects of design projects for the various Calvin Klein brands. Scope of work includes, but is not limited to, traditional print and digital initiatives such as on-product marketing, package design, in-store point-of-sale materials and the roll out of multiple mechanical files.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Produce high quality designs
- Create hangtags, packaging, in-store materials, co-op advertising and other traditional collateral advertising
- Assist with multiple design projects and create design solutions in a fast-paced, deadline driven, high-energy environment
- Translate UX specifications and business requirements into clean designs and develop detailed graphical user interface templates and style guides.
- Fulfill multiple project requests while meeting product development deadlines.
- Act as design liaison between cross-functional teams.
- Maintain brand continuity across all projects and platforms
- Design Landing pages, e-blasts, social media layouts and various projects.
- Responsible for editorial layout design.
- Work with Social Media team to create assets and content for all of our social media platforms.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2 years professional experience with digital design
- In-house and fashion experience, a plus.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Illustration, Marketing or related concentration preferred.
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator
- Sketch is a plus
- Understanding of latest digital trends, desktop and mobile is a must
- Great compositional and typographical skills.
- Strong in communicating ideas with team
- Self-motivated and capable of working collaboratively across multiple teams.
- Proficiency in HTML5/CSS/Flash and other motion graphics, a plus.
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to an internal project management system to review briefs, track progress and deliver materials.
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co. intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.