All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
Calvin Klein is looking to hire a Marketing Operations Manager to work within the Consumer Marketing Organization. This individual will support the Director, Marketing Business Management and the Consumer Engagement team as a point of direct connection to the finance team. The candidate must be highly detail-oriented and organized, be fluent in budget management principles including accrual accounting method for items such as talent contracts, events, 3rd party vendor contracts, and shoot/post production. They must be comfortable dealing with people at all levels in the organization. This is an opportunity for someone with a passion and deep understanding of the commercial production side of marketing as well as a global marketing organization and the crucial role budget planning and budget management play. This position will be responsible for forecasting, managing, and reporting the day-to-day costs associated with the teams operational and advertising budgets, keeping track of the associated billing settlement. This person should have a working knowledge of production processes, media and marketing vendor relationships, and be familiar with the roles and responsibilities around each department.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Support the daily management of financial data and records across the group, ensuring that the data is as current and accurate as possible
- Directly responsible for the management of the team budgets such as T&E, Operations, Freelance, Temp, and Events budgets
- Analyze and monitor the profitability of projects and events, with an eye toward improvement
- Report to the finance team per the monthly and quarterly closing calendar
- Work closely with finance team to ensure client and vendor billing is correct and timely
- Support producers in shoot finance planning and facilitating payment of vendors
- Develop and ensure processes, tools, and documentation are in place to support
- efficient and consistent reporting and analysis within the marketing group
Manage/negotiate costs of projects as necessary. Ensure actual expense is within allocated budget.
Responsible for directly managing the institutional operational budgets, making strategic recommendations to support profitability.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for data and the ability to package it into compelling presentations for all levels of management. Detail-oriented/innovative traits necessary. Must be able to find best solutions and develop methods to improve efficiency.
Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines. Creative and detail oriented is necessary in completing all projects. Must be flexible and solution oriented with a positive attitude toward teamwork. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt quickly to quick changes, requests and deadlines.
Ability to act as a financial agent for the marketing group and a marketing agent for the finance department.
The Agency has an open floor layout that encourages team members to engage and inspire one another. Occasional late hours, weekend work, and travel could be required depending on seasonal concepts and specific project needs.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-4 years professional experience working directly with budgets and financial management highly desired
- Fully numerate and proficient with Excel and Powerpoint
- Must be a power user of Excel and have proficiency in PowerPoint, Access, and Word
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and accurate
- Capable of managing a large number of concurrent, high priority projects with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills (both verbally and written)
- Professional demeanor and proactive approach
- Ability to interface with all levels within the organization
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH