All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
Work with Integrated Producers on the planning and execution of all advertising campaigns, assisting in the execution of all POS, PR, social, digital and collateral print and video shoots. Financial responsibilities include generating estimates, purchase orders and job closings. Support the Integrated Producers by booking photo shoot related needs, executing general PA work, and maintaining an organized options sheet for each project.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
Involved in all phases of pre-production and production such as:
- Liaise with photographer’s agents/producers to option preferred crew and update option sheet to keep all information organized.
- Organize all aspects of a shoot within approved budget (including coordinating booking crew, studios, catering, car services, as well as partner with building facilities to book and set up office spaces for style-outs and/or shoots).
- Maintain positive relationships with agencies of Photographers, Directors, Stylists, Hair Stylist, Make-up Artists, Set Designers/Prop Stylist, etc. and stay abreast of existing and new talent for future projects.
- On set photo and video shoot support – i.e., general PA work.
- Work closely with the internal teams (e.g., Fashion Office, Creatives, Casting, Marketing) to keep all teams updated on latest status of shoots.
- Generate and distribute call sheets for any/all shoots.
- Trafficking assets internally and externally during post production.
- Schedule meetings and calls in relation to shoot and post production with internal and external parties.
- Maintain and archive job folders for all shoots.
- Assist with proper management/processing of financial data and records in the production department, including estimates, invoices, purchase orders, etc.
- Work closely with the finance and operations teams on budget forecasting, reporting, and monthly accounts close.
- Maintain strong vendor follow up for all production related paperwork needed to wrap projects (e.g., deal memos, releases, contracts, invoices).
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ year of experience in advertising and shoot/post production
- College degree in creative field preferred
- Expert Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign) a plus
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH