POSITION SUMMARY: The Studio Director is responsible for establishing running the North America in-house studio team consisting of production artists, post producer and outside vendors as needed. Daily this includes assigning jobs, overseeing the delivery of assets, setting priorities to meet deadlines and troubleshooting issues as they arise. Excellent communication and solid resource management skills are important.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Ensure all projects are properly assigned and resourced
- Create mechanicals for several channels including digital, print and OOH.
- Work with PM to ensure schedules and workflows for all projects are current
- Set priorities to meet deadlines and troubleshoot potential problems
- Adhere to all deadlines and inform project teams of delays
- Update and maintain servers using current archiving protocols
- Determine need for freelance and outsource help, and negotiate rate when necessary.
- Deliver final assets to the shared DAM platform
Experience: Minimum 15 years in an advertising or in-house agency with expert retail experience.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Expert in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Mechanical production design and basic retouching
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to assess project focus quickly
- Flexibility to work with deadlines and demanding workflow in a timely manner
- Ability to multi-task and manage department budget
- Positive attitude towards teamwork
- Organization is critical
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co. intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.