Support the VP of PR in maximizing Dior’s coverage of RTW and Couture in national and local media through press.
The Ideal Candidate
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Public Relations & Press:
- Developing Public Relations strategy to support brand image and increase retail sales annually.
- Increasing editorial coverage in national and key markets.
- Developing and maintaining press relationships to better enhance the exposure of Dior product in quality and quantity.
- Pitch and place feature stories in media.
- Initiating and investigating new opportunities to heighten Dior brand awareness.
- Working with merchants to ensure cohesive message delivered in tandem with big seasonal buys.
- Work with Paris communication team to create awareness of US Communications strategy.
- Develop cohesive product launches with other communications teams.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Provide editorial results and rankings to internal and Paris communications executives.
- Quantify all marketing efforts and results for Paris executive team.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Ability to react to change of business demands.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority and attention to detail.
- Comfortable in making autonomous decisions in a timely manner.
- Ability to negotiate with peers and external groups.
- Ability to relate and work with all kind of people inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to delegate responsibility to direct reports.
- Ability to come up with new and creative ideas.
- Ability to operate all equipment and programs necessary to perform the job.
- Minimum 3-6 years prior PR experience with a luxury fashion brand.
- Existing editorial contacts.
- Ability for frequent travel.