- Manage US PR for the family of brands at Citizens of Humanity as part of our in-house communications team: Citizens of Humanity, AGOLDE, and GOLDSIGN.
- Handle event production and logistics for special launches, seasonal previews in New York, projects, collaborations and press events.
- Work alongside PR Director to secure press and influencers to attend special events including large scale press/branding events, in-store retailer events, seasonal previews, and elevated presentations.
- Create copy for seasonal trend and collection concept press releases, media alerts, product and news pitches
- Facilitate daily incoming press requests to secure high quality coverage across both print and digital media
- Work directly with wardrobe stylists to solidify product placement opportunities for each brand
- Conduct digital and celebrity influencer outreach and product seeding
- Oversee all gifting and sample inventory and coordination
- Foster new and maintain strong press and industry relationships
- Manage organized system to track all image permissions and usage rights
The Ideal Candidate
Required Experience/Skills include:
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience
- Strong women's and men’s fashion press contacts
- Strong VIP and stylist contacts
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Highly efficient, detail oriented and organized with the ability to multi-task and work across many projects at once
- Pro-active, self-motivated, can operate independently while also being a good team player
- Events experience
- Adobe, Excel and Word proficient