Primary Purpose: This person will ideate, develop and execute digital creative.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Design to...
- Design digital content for Coach’s website; translate creative into a digital environment that ensures a cohesive Coach image across all platforms and regions. Content includes homepage, product pages, editorial landing pages, foundation pages etc.
- Partner with Creative lead, Art Directors, Project Managers, and Developers on day-to-day creative updates and site changes.
- Participate in new idea sessions and the possible development and execution of those ideas (i.e.: product launches, shopping experiences, marketing campaigns, etc).
- Support manager with Creative design and execution of all advertising needs (banners, content modules, etc.).
The Ideal Candidate
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Proficient in: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Acrobat.
- A refined taste level with expert design and typography skills.
- Strong understanding of responsive design.
- Ability to take direction from Art Directors and provide multiple solutions
- Ability to concept design solutions with limited direction.
- Ability to prioritize with tight deadlines and follow through.
- Ability to think outside the box and awareness of digital trends.
- Extremely detail oriented, well organized, strong problem solving skills.
- Team player with positive “can-do” attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- An understanding of customer priorities and ability to strive to exceed expectations.
An outstanding professional will have...
- BFA / BA in Design, Digital Design, Fine Art or related field.
- Drawing / Illustration skills a plus.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a related field.
- Experience working for a retail/fashion brand or ad agency is a plus.
- Knowledge of e-commerce is a plus.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.Req ID: 42238