Job DescriptionFarfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
OperationsWe’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers always in our heart. From Content Creation, to Payments and Fraud, to Delivery and Customer Care Services, we’re creating seamless and luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Los AngelesOur Los Angeles office is found in the centre of downtown LA. Our office is in one of the city's tallest buildings with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, the mountains and the Hollywood sign. Inside, the office is full of plants and beautiful furniture, with amenities and work areas that allow Farfetchers to design their day to be the best it can be. Some of the main teams located here include Operations, Customer Service and Production.
As a Partner Success Onboarding Specialist, you are expected to be a trusted advisor to Farfetch boutique and/or brand partners, addressing their training and technical needs with our platform. You will implement and/or support solutions that will drive partners to achieve operational success with Farfetch. You will need to work closely with other key stakeholders in the partner lifecycle to ensure a seamless partner experience.What You'll Do:
- Ensure the delivery of successful onboarding trainings to partners in discussions by email, over the phone, and in person;
- Effectively communicate the Farfetch Customer Excellence proposition to partners so that the foundations of the partnership are well established from the start;
- Become an expert user of Farfetch systems/tools and provide support to our partners on a daily basis;
- Manage partner’s adoption, training and development of best practices to continuously drive efficiency;
- Execute the implementation of technical solutions based on partner requirements and support internal teams with resolution of challenges;
- Focus on continuously delivering business and technical value as the partnership evolves, involving different stakeholders when required;
- Positively reinforce a two-way communication channel with internal teams to ensure a well-designed onboarding experience for new partners.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a B2B environment
- Passionate for providing exceptional service to both internal and external customers
- A professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of the organization
- A professional with an analytic mindset, intermediate Microsoft Excel and advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and with an aptitude for problem-solving
- Empathetic and with an unique ability to extract and understand customer needs
- Capable to multi-task and shift focus as required, with an excellent sense of prioritization and timing
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work across teams with a collaborative approach
- Experienced in Retail operations
- Experience in and knowledgeable of E-commerce (is a plus)
- A professional with an understanding of luxury customers (is a plus)