About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
The Assistant Account Manager is responsible for supporting all laydown and on-figure product photography productions for Athleta and Janie and Jack brands at Gap Inc.’s in-house Photo Studio. In this role, the Assistant Account Manager will work with multiple cross-functional business partners, including: Sample Coordinators, Digital Artists, Stylists, Photographers, Producers and Online Merchants to insure a successful photo shoot workflow from pre-production through post-production and final, on-time asset delivery.
What you'll do
- Obtain, organize, check-in and manage samples for online photo studio shoots; Track outstanding samples for concurrent projects
- Prepare merchandise for on-figure and laydown photo shoots
- Attend weekly pre-production planning meeting
- Act as the primary point of contact during production and through post-production for sample and shot list questions
- Support multiple, concurrent photo shoots and prioritize work accordingly
- Fulfill Fix Form and Reshoot requests and provide accurate weekly metrics
- Support the marketing photography pipeline as assigned
Who you are
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, curious and quick learner
- Flexible team-player with a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Proficiency in PC and Mac OS platforms, Microsoft Word/Excel
- Photo Studio or retail fashion background preferred
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees