Job DescriptionThe Customer Data and Analytics organization is a critical component of the Customer and Strategy Team at Gap Inc. This team is chartered with unlocking the power of customer data and analytics to drive customer obsession across Gap Inc. The Test & Learn Center of Excellence (CoE) is tasked with driving practices, standards and execution of experiments across Gap Inc.You will focus on the analysis of strategic analytic testing projects from inception to completion. They will also provide support on testing methods, processes and services across the organization and evangelize the use of the Customer Data & Analytics (CD&A) Test & Learn CoE. This role will report to the Sr. Manager, Test & Learn Analytics within the CoE.
What you'll do
- Work with brand partners and product managers to structure and execute disciplined tests, measure and analyze the results, and present out on findings
- Track and manage all current and future tests and participate in cross-functional meetings to discuss timelines, recommend best-practices and share learnings
- Prepare dashboards to share testing insights and present to senior leadership regularly
- Work with key stakeholders both internal and external to advance our testing capabilities,
- Identify and execute process improvement strategies to further enhance and streamline our capabilities
- Develop competencies in omnichannel experimentation
Who you are
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Skilled in principles of test design as well as measurement and statistical analysis of results
- Skilled in data visualizations
- Familiar with the psychology of economic/customer behavior
- Deep knowledge of retail and ecommerce customer domains highly desirable; experienced with digital and offline testing; knowledge of retail store testing a plus
- The ability to manage milestones and continuous communication with stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a quantitative field such as math, statistics, physics, engineering, economics, computer science); Master’s degree desired, but not required.