About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
The Manager, Programmatic Display is responsible for managing digital advertising and direct response initiatives served on programmatic Display channels for Gap Inc’s portfolio of brands (Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta). The role involves strategic and creative development of testing and media plans, as well as implementation of these initiatives to motivate customers to transact online and in store. The Manager, Programmatic Display will partner with the agency overseeing display marketing programs and continually improve upon the return on investment of each consecutive initiative. This position sits within Gap Inc’s centralized Customer and Strategy Team and will work cross-functionally with the individual brand marketing teams. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and communication skills and possess a passion and curiosity for digital marketing and media.
What you'll do
- Develop strategy for direct response marketing programs through Display with a focus on driving positive, incremental return on ad spend and new customer acquisition
- Design and implement robust test frameworks that measure the incremental impact of Display marketing on online and offline revenue
- Develop strong vendor partnerships to shape new opportunities that can enhance Gap Inc’s ability to meet revenue goals (e.g. participate in beta tests with publisher partners or new bidding platforms)
- Collaborate with the Analytics and Strategy team to drive a deeper understanding of direct response Display marketing opportunities and to identify growth areas for the channel
- Manage day-to-day creative workflows, ensuring flawless delivery of assets to external partners and ensuring correct promo & messaging is live at all times.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree required. Digital agency experience preferred
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience, managing digital campaigns to acquire & engage users throughout the funnel. 2+ years working knowledge in Display Media activation, focusing on conversion driving strategies & tactics
- Experience successfully managing agencies with demonstrated understanding of and proven implementation of analytics best practices
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with an ability to distill complex ideas into easily understandable stories
- Excellent analytical skills with a proven ability to drive the evolution of a program through the application of data insights
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with ability to juggle competing priorities within tight timeframes.
- Knowledge of relevant Programmatic Display ad tech (e.g. DCOs, DSPs, ad servers, GDN, DV360, Media Math, Thunder, Flashtalking)
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees