You will be responsible for driving all digital performance marketing strategies across paid search, paid social, affiliate program, SEO/SEM, display, and more. This person will be responsible for achieving sales and new customer acquisition targets for the paid marketing channels. S/he will work with internal stakeholders and external agency partners to bring the brand to life across these various channels. This person will own and oversee the entire process of a campaign from the strategy and briefs to the execution and hindsight. This position reports to the Director of Janie and Jack marketing.
What you'll do
- Create seasonal and annual paid digital marketing plans, including spend mix by channel and audience.
- Responsible for all paid digital marketing programs, including strategy, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Convert campaign data into thoughtful hind sights and create actionable recommendations for future campaigns.
- Manage paid digital marketing budget including monthly forecast, invoice management, and media mix strategy.
- Manage media agency relationships: Paid Search including product listing ads, Affiliate program, Paid Social
- Partner with ecommerce team to optimize site for stronger SEO/SEM performance
- Evaluate and recommend new online marketing opportunities and technologies that will help drive new customer acquisition and/or retention.
- Ensure all online marketing channels are aligned with brand marketing calendars and messaging, while providing insights to the type of creative that works best in the various channels.
- Create A/B testing plan in partnership with internal creative partners and external agency
Who you are
- 4+ years of paid digital marketing experience with search, affiliate, and social media
- Strong level of proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Facebook Business Manager and other web reporting tools
- A deep understanding of ecommerce technology (web analytics, ad tracking, a/b testing, tag management, content management)
- Solid understanding of the retail, e-commerce and email marketing industries and KPIs
- A creative and analytical mind
- Keen attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and last minute changes
- Able to work independently with little direction and multi-task while being productive and timely
- BA/BS degree required