What you'll do
- Responsible for processing and managing multiple sample assortments for online photo studio using Filemaker Pro database.
- Responsible for checking-in, generating barcode labels and conducting preliminary data accuracy check for merchandise samples.
- Responsible for maintaining an organized in-house sample closet with the ability to locate samples at any given time.
- Understand multi-brand photography pipelines and ensure sample-related milestones are met; prioritize work accordingly.
- Route samples to/from Account Management team for photography; track samples to/from Digital Artist team for retouching; facilitate a fast-track process as needed.
- Track merchandise samples for various shoots simultaneously; pre-shoot, during and post shoot
- Identify and resolve sample variances with cross-functional business partners; communicate specific variances that may impact photography.
- Partner with Assistant Account Managers to communicate shot prioritization and enable process efficiencies.
- Partner with Producer and Stylist teams to maintain an effective sample sharing process during product photography style outs and marketing photo shoots.
- Publish sample exception reports and partner with Brand Sample Coordinators to obtain sample ETAs; report data to Account Management team; resolve outstanding sample issues.
- Organize merchandise in preparation for seasonal marketing photo shoots; cross-reference incoming samples against shot request data and highlight variances.
- Closely manage sample return process to ensure items are promptly returned/donated.
- Responsible for maintaining stocked and organized styling supplies for Howard studio.
- Support Account Management team with special projects.
Who you are
- Strong organization skills with extreme attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and think strategically
- Ability to manage changing sample variables that may impact photography
- Ability to work independently but also in a team environment
- Technical proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and Filemaker Pro
- BA preferred and/or equivalent experience