Job DescriptionJob Responsible for idea generation, creative strategy and overseeing the execution of all creative initiatives, while always maintaining cohesive brand vision. Concepting and overseeing photo shoots, campaigns, branding and marketing initiatives, video shoots and creative assets for social media. Deliver innovative and beautiful design directions and solutions that elevate the INTERMIX brand. Provide creative direction to digital team for all website updates and enhancements, while working closely with VP of eCommerce. Partner with marketing team to deliver a range of superior creative executions, reflective of brand position and proper hierarchy of message. Overseeing the translation of creative concepts such as seasonal campaigns into in-store experiences. Working closely with brand marketing and PR teams. [Travel Required: 10%]
Who you are
Education Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in design, art direction, or a related field followed by 10 years of progressive post baccalaureate experience in job offered, design, art direction, or a related occupation.
Experience and/or education must include:
1. Retail and digital (omni channel) environment;
2. Holistic creative strategies and plans that service key business objectives to elevate the brand image, pushing various communication tools into the digital experience, merging content and commerce;
3. Developing customer driven marketing strategies based on consumer insight, competitive understanding, brand knowledge and creative executions;
4. Driving creativity for luxury apparel retail brands as well as experience in communicating to a very specific customer segmentation;
5. Brand evolution, digital website optimization or Lookbook;
6. Video and image editing & direction including photography, illustration and post-production;
7. Production of window displays and set designs as well as digital flagships for brands; and
8. Digital and print skills to design books, magazines, signage, packaging.