INTERMIX is known for curating the most exciting mix of product from luxury and emerging designers. We’re all about delighting our customers by helping them to discover trends, designers and notably special pieces.
Our unique culture blends an obsession with fashion with a powerful entrepreneurial energy. Online and in our stores — where merchandise is hand-selected — we’re devoted to one-on-one service and styling, driven by data and on-the-ground insights that – at the end of the day, help us make our customers feel effortlessly chic. If you’re bold, curious, and want to be part of an innovative approach to fashion, join us.
As part of the CRM team, the CRM Analyst will play a keyrole in helping the organization better understand shopping patterns andbehaviors. He / she will be directly responsible for reporting and analyzingcustomer data to develop actionable insights. The CRM analyst will support theimplementation, execution and reporting of our marketing campaigns with a focuson acquisition, retention and reactivation.
What you'll do
- Responsible for the execution and reportingof CRM campaigns that focus on acquisition, retention and reactivation.
- Creates and distributes custom lists andsegments using customer data to maximize engagement
- Cross functional collaboration with other keypartners to implement customer focused communications that drives retention,loyalty and engagement.
- Recommends timing, messaging,testing/optimization and target selection for campaigns
- Analyze campaign effectiveness and recommendsmodifying campaigns based on conclusions
- Develops and distributes KPI reports tomeasure performance, marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Supports A/B tests and analysis
- Assess performance of marketing programs toimprove future engagements
- Partner with cross functional partners toexecute targeted campaigns to support data driven recommendations
- Builds standard and ad hoc reports forCorporate and Stores to support business needs
- Serve as the subject matter expert for ourCRM system.
Who you are
- Advanced User of Campaign Management andCustomer Analysis Systems / Software required
- Team player with a curious mindset
- 2+ years Digital or CRM analysis experience
- Proficiency in MS Excel and databaseapplications SQL, SAS, or SPSS, Google Analytics a plus
- Experience with CDP (Action IQ) a plus
- Strong analytic skills and attention todetail
- Problem solving, organizational,decision-making skills
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing,Business, Computer Science, Statistics or related field
- Experience in Fashion Ecommerce preferred
Benefits at Intermix
- A generous merchandise discount on select designers at Intermix and 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees