Job DescriptionMichael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
The Graphic Designer will support the Senior Art Director and Art Director on a variety of projects, including international campaigns, social-led initiatives, and event coverage. Responsibilities include executing digital assets for website, emails, digital marketing, social platforms, as well as some print assets. An ability to work efficiently with collaborators and execute designs based on a strategic direction is key. A positive attitude and passion for design would be a perfect addition to the team.
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Report to Senior Art Director and Art Director and partner on projects from concept to post-production.
- Support overall design and updates for social platforms, website, emails, and digital marketing.
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, easy to use and emotionally engaging.
- Support the day-to-day operations of the Art Director and be able to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Generate templates and designs to support business and customer marketing requests.
- Contribute to the evolution of the brand image.
- 3-5 years in a graphic design role
- Proficiency with Adobe CC. Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Experience with motion design and video editing (After Effects, etc.)
- Knowledge of Responsive UI and web design trends
- Fashion, marketing and luxury experience a plus
- Must have an excellent eye for typography, layout, and branding
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working on holistic campaigns spanning digital, print, and social
- On-set photography experience
- Retouching knowledge
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V