About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
What you'll do
- Owns content planning and execution for Super Cash program content across retail, site and email (both triggered and campaign deployments)
- Owns content planning and execution for key Commercial content across retail, site and email placements inclusive of US and leveraged markets (US, Canada, Mexico & Outlet)
- Creates inspiring marketing briefs that combine a customer-first mindset with a focus on business priorities and a clear product point-of-view, leveraging key inputs from the Analytics team and the Commercial Playbook
- Supports pre-season planning, in partnership with the Sr Manager, to develop promotional omni strategies, ensuring all Commercial/Super Cash messaging is backed by strong product, impactful store presentation (retail signage specifically) and compelling sort experiences (digital messages specifically)
- Accountable for all relevant vehicle insights & inputs in applicable briefs at a seasonal and monthly level
- Participates in all in-season dialogues as a Commercial content representative, inclusive of in-season kick-off, creative reviews, final layout reviews, and mechanicals approval, partner with internal teams to lead creative development that delivers on objectives within budget
- Leverages weekly analyses, seasonal hindsights, competitive research and store visits, maintaining a deep understanding of Commercial/Super Cash content’s marketing effectiveness and driving for action in light of learnings
- Knows the customer experience end-to-end, bringing an understanding of the market and competitive trends to all placements
Who you are
- 2-3 years of experience in consumer marketing; content marketing experience required
- Proven ability to translate business priorities into compelling marketing messages; a natural storyteller
- Strategic, data-driven, global thinker with a customer focused mindset
- Solid analytical skills, ability to glean insights and tell a story from data
- Strong ability to prioritize on the go
- Team player with top notch people skills who can foster dynamic relationships with leaders of other cross functional teams, including but not limited to: Merchandising, Production, Creative, Styling & Photo Production, Visual Merchandising
- High energy level and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changeable environment, comfortable with ambiguity
- Laser focused on results both at an individual level and for the team at large
- Self-starter with an innate sense of curiosity and eagerness to test and learn
- Experience in fashion and retail strongly preferred
- BA/BS required
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees